- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Please use it responsibly and respectfully.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Australian Law.
Agiledirect respects your privacy and is committed to complying with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988. Agiledirect understands the importance you attach to the information that identifies you and wants to help you protect it. Personal information means any information or opinion from which your identity is apparent or can be readily ascertained, including your name, address, email address and your position in an organisation (personal information). We seek to ensure that your personal information will only be used by us in the ways we have described to you and that it will be held securely.
Collection of personal information
Security of your personal information
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your information is stored in secure servers that are protected in secure facilities. However, we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. Sometimes our website contains links to third party websites for your convenience and information. When you access such websites, please understand that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site and they may differ from those of Agiledirect. If you are concerned, we suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
We utilise "cookies" which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. Please note that rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of the Agiledirect website.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Any personal information which we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us:
- so that we can provide you with the Products and Services that you’ve requested;
- internal record keeping;
- improving our products and services;
- to inform you of products or other information that may be useful to you;
- to contact you for market research;
- to customise the website in accordance with your interests;
- where we suspect that your use of the Products and Services provided to you in breach of any agreement you have with us;
- in order to alert you to any changes or alterations in our service that affect you;
- for any other purpose to which you have expressly or implicitly consented; or
- to our related entities, contractors or agents for the purposes set out above.
By accessing the website, you consent to your personal information being used in the above manner. You may email us to state that you do not want to receive promotional material. If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner, or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to access and view personal information about you that is stored by Agiledirect. Should you have any queries regarding the information held about you, including if you think that the personal information Agiledirect holds about you is incorrect in any way, or is out of date; please send an email. Agiledirect will only decline to provide you with such information where denial of access is authorised by law.
Changes to this policy